Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Post Shoot Reflection

1. In trying to take the first four pictures following the prompt, it was difficult at first to think of things to fit the photo requirements. However, after thinking outside of the box, it was easier to take the photos.

2. I found myself thinking about focus often, because it was somewhat difficult on our camera to focus the pictures and I wanted all of my photos to be very clear. I was able to use auto-focus to make sure all the pictures come out clear.

3. I found myself adjusting the angles in which I took the photos to help accommodate the rules of composition.

4. I ended up achieving the rule of simplicity, thirds, mergers, and lines.

5. I would not want to shoot the same prompts again, just because I think that it's interesting to shoot and observe new things every prompt.

6.

  • sad
  • pink
  • friend

https://campbellsphotoj.blogspot.com/2018/08/blog-post_25.html#comment-form\

2. The photos that she took followed the rules of composition pretty well and captured my eye. The photos also turned out very clear and were interesting to look at. 

3. The only advice I would give for the photos is to remove the things that aren't necessary, or wait for people to move out of the shot before taking the photo. For example, on her third picture, there are people in the background that don't necessarily need to be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment