Friday, September 7, 2018

2012 Favorites


1) I picked this photo, because I thought the girl's face was funny, and the whole concept of the trust fall was humorous.

2)The rule of thirds is seen in this photo, because the main focus of the photo has been placed on one of those thirds.


1) I picked this picture, because the boys look extremely fit and focused. I also liked how the picture seemed almost mysterious and eerie.

2) The rule of simplicity is applied in this photo, because the background is just black, making the primary focus on the two wrestlers.

3) I could take photos in the courtyard, or near the portables to get the academic feel.

4) I would like to visit Mrs. Ramos, or any science teacher to get photos of kids working on labs and science equipment.

5) To take amazing photos, I will make sure to apply the rules we have learned, and try to take the pictures from new angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment