Monday, September 17, 2018

Academic Shoot Post



1) I followed the Rule of Thirds in this photo.
2) The subject of this photo is the boy holding his pencil.
3) I think that it is clear to others that the subject is the boy.


1) I had an intentional merger in this photo, showing the boy and the straws merging.
2) The subject of this photo is the bubble.
3) I think that people are able to see that the subject is the bubble, but the boy could be misinterpreted as the subject.
4) To better see the subject, I could have taken the photo without the boy in it, just focusing on the bubble.



1) I also had an intentional merger in this photo, due to the bubble merging with the boy's hand.
2) The subject in this photo is the hand going through the bubble.
3) I think that it's clear the hand is the subject, but again the bubble could be misinterpreted as the subject.
4) To better see the subject, I could have taken the photo from a different angle, making it more clear that the hand is the subject.



1) I followed the rule of lines by including the straws, which lead your eyes to the bubble in the center.
2) The subject in this photo is the bubble.
3) I think that the subject in this photo is somewhat unclear.
4) To better see the subject, I should have gotten closer to the bubble, leaving out the white tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment