Friday, November 2, 2018

Self Portrait and Portrait Intro

Best tips:

Shoot Candidly

Experiment with Lighting

Environmental: 
Image result for environmental portrait
I like this photo because of the reflection in the window and the neon light. 

Image result for environmental portrait
I like how happy the man is in this photo, and the sense of pride you can feel that he has about his restaurant.

Photography: 
Image result for photography portrait
I like this photo due to the lighting.


Image result for photography portrait
I like the way the shadows are on the girl's face.

Casual:
Image result for casual portrait                                                                      
I like this photo due to the interesting background.

Image result for casual portrait
I like this photo because of the apparent culture that is present in it. 

I will shoot my friend, Isabella Reyes. I plan to shoot her at one of our houses, in the backyard. I want to try and get natural lighting, so that her face looks clean and natural. I think that I want the photo to be more candid than staged, just to get a better overall feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment